Creamy prawn spaghetti 260cal – Low Calorie Food
NoodleZero Chicken Flavour: 1 pack（62 Cal）
Light cheese: 5g (241 Cal/100 g)
Cheese products contain high levels of saturated fat, we recommend using light cheese instead of regular cheese.
Prawns: 5 （93 Cal/100 g）
Prawns are a rich source of magnesium, which have low energy density and are beneficial to your cardiovascular system.
White mushrooms: a few (27 Cal/100 g)
Similar to other edible mushrooms, white mushrooms are high in nutrients and low in calories. We also recommend fresh over dried mushrooms for the same reason.
Carrots: a few (39 Cal/100 g)
Carrots are loaded with beneficial fibre and great for dieters.
- Remove prawns shells but retain their heads, cut carrots into strips.
- Mix NoodleZero flavour sachets with 150-200 ml of boiling water and add carrots, mushrooms and prawns.
- Rinse NoodleZero thoroughly under running water and add into the soup.
- Topped with light cheese and black pepper.
- Microwave for 3-4 minutes and lunch is ready!
With 5g of light cheese, this NoodleZero lunch will be under 300 calories.
For more Low Calorie Food, please visit our News